- What are the requirements to be the member of DIYTrade?
- Why did my Member ID fail to be accepted during the registration?
- Why did my password fail to be accepted during the registration?
- Can I cancel my registration?
- What is the purpose of Email Verification?
- เว็บพนันบอล ฝากขั้นต่ํา100 - คาสิโนออนไลน์มือถือWhat can I do if I've forgotten my Member ID?
- Can I change my Member ID?
- What can I do if I've forgotten my password?
- Can I enter "My DIYTrade Home" without sign in?
- Why I can't sign in?
- How can I change my company information after registration?
- Why did DIYTrade terminate my membership?
- Can I reactivate my account which has been terminated?
- What is Cookies?
- How to enable cookies in my browser?
- What is the purpose of sign out?
Domain Name and eMail Forwarding
- Can I use my own domain for free website?
- Can I use my own domain for my BizSite?
- If I've already registered a domain, can I use it for my BizSite?
- Can I still use my DIYTrade subdomain to visit my BizSite if I've domain service?
- What is email forwarding?
- Will my email be lost during forwarding?
- Why the inquiry email I received is unreadable?
- Why I didn't receive the inquiry which sent through the "Contact Us" page of my website?
- Can DIYTrade resend the inquiry which I don't receive?
Payment and Service Activation
- After my payment, when will the service be activated?
- Where can I check the service detail after activation?
- I have already renewed my BizSite, why it shows me the message
"The page cannot be displayed" when I visit it?
- I have paid 2 years' service fee, why my Biz Member Icon only indicate 1 year?
- How can I upload my company logo?
- I have edited my company name successfully, why still shows the old one in my website?
- How can I best position my logo in my website?
- Why I can't add a new paragraph?
- Why I can't upload my product photo?
- How to move the custom page?
- I would like to firstly show the English version to my visitors when they browse my website, what should I do?
- What should I do to facilitate buyers to find out my products accurately on DIYTrade?
- Why the Chinese version of my website is unreadable?
- Can I use a simple contact form in "Contact Us" page?
- What kind of information should I include on the custom page?
- I have added content on the custom page, but why I didn’t see it when I browse my website?
- What is the difference between website keyword and product keyword?
- I would like to add an English Version to my website, what should I do?
- I'm a Free Member, can I use the "Product Group" feature in my Product Catalog?
- Some of my products are for selected visitors only, what can I do to prevent unauthorized visit?
- How can I set up the "Password Protected" feature?
- Why all the other product groups can be moving up and down except the first group? If I need to move the products from Group 1 to Group 2, what should I do?
- Why the number of the "Total Pages View" on my "Monthly Website Report" is not the same as the "Website Counter"?
- Can I hide the Google Advertising on my free website?
เว็บพนันบอล ฝากขั้นต่ํา100 - คาสิโนออนไลน์มือถือ,
If you are still unable to find the answer, please send us your question by clicking Here.
We welcome anyone to join us, provided they are:
- A legally registered company (can present a valid registration document when required); and
- Information provided in the registration must be true and complete; and
- One registration per company.
Please ensure that your Member ID is between 4-15 characters, combined with letter (a-z) or number (0-9).
Your password must be between 6-15 characters, combined with letters (a-z), numbers (0-9) or hyphen (-). For security reason, we suggest you not to use Member ID or same character consecutively for password.
Of course you can. If you don't satisfy with our service or it didn't fit your need, we're welcome for your comment and feedback. To cancel your registration, please email us with your member ID and password. Once your identity has been verified, your account will be cancelled.
Email verification is to validate your contact email. It is to ensure that you are able to receive inquiry from your customer.
You have to present a valid business document (such as a company letter with chop and business registration certificate) to prove your identity either by fax or email. We will send you the member information by email after your identity has been verified.
This is for Biz Member only. If you want to change your Member ID after registration, please call or email us.
Click "Forgot Password" on DIYTrade and then submit your Member ID. Your password will send to your contact email shortly. Or, you can email us your Member I.D., company name, etc., your password will send to your contact email after your information has been verified by us.
Yes! When you sign in DIYTrade, please tick the box "Remember sign in". Your browser will memorize your information, and you won't have to sign in each time when you come back.
There may be several reasons why you can't sign in, please check the following:
If it can't help to solve your problem, please contact us.
- You have entered an incorrect Member ID and/or Password. Please ensure you haven't leave a SPACE before or after your Member ID and/or Password ; or
- Your browser have not enabling cookies; or
- Your membership have been terminated.
Please click "Account Settings" on "My DIYTrade Home", and then click "Update Account
Don't forget to confirm the change by clicking
"Save" button after update.
Your membership termination can be caused by:
- Your company has registered more than one account; or
- Your company information is incomplete or untrue; or
- Your account has not being sign in over 90 days; or
- You have violated the terms of Service, such as published content is untrue, non-business or illegal, sending junk email, etc.
It will depend on reason of the termination. If it is caused by your account information is incomplete/insufficient, your account can be reactivate within the same day after we approved you resubmission.
A cookie is a small piece of information stored by your browser that helps us to identify you.
Please refer to the appropriate one below and follow the instruction to enable cookies in your browser:
Internet Explorer 6.0
Click "Tools", and then choose "Internet Options"
Click "Privacy" tab, click "Default" button. Set the privacy level to
"Medium" by moving the slider to enable the Cookies. If the default setting is
"Custom", please click "Advanced" button to accept Cookies.
Internet Explorer 5.0
Click "Tools", and then choose "Internet Options"
Click "Security" tab and then select "Internet"
Click "Custom Level" button and move down to Cookies.
Internet Explorer 4.0
Click "View", and then choose "Internet Options"
Click the "Advanced" tab
Scroll to list to "Security" section
Click "Always accept cookies"
Sign out function can protect your privacy especially if you're using shared or public computer. We highly recommend you to sign out after use to secure your information.
Domain Name and eMail Forwarding
Regret, you can only use the subdomain of เว็บพนันบอล ฝากขั้นต่ํา100 - คาสิโนออนไลน์มือถือ www.cheapcruises4me.com as the address of your free website.
If you've to use your own domain, please consider to upgrade your free website to
Yes, you can but you have to purchase "Domain Service" (it's a value-added service for BizSite) if you have not yet register a domain. Learn more
Definitely, you can. Here are the arrangements we provided, you can use either one:
* For case 1 and 2, you can enjoy our complimentary email forwarding service.
- Domain transfer to DIYTrade: DIYTrade will provide you with domain renewal and technical service. To transfer your domain from current registrar to DIYTrade, you need to renew your domain for another one year through us and the transfer-in process will take 10-15 working days (it depends on your current registrar); or.
- DNS host by DIYTrade: DIYTrade will provide you with DNS hosting service only. The process will take 3-5 working days; or
- Domain forward to DIYTrade: You just point your domain to DIYTrade from your current registrar. The process will take 3-5 working days.
Definitely, you can use both of them to visit your BizSite.
With email forwarding, you can have all emails that are addressed to an email account to be forwarded to a specified email account. Therefore, email forwarding account does not provide space for storage. Example: if
tom@your_name.com has email forwarding function and email@example.com is the account to be forwarded to. When email is arrived at
tom@your_name.com, it will automatically forward to and stored at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your email will not be lost under normal circumstance, the forwarding process will take around 5 minutes. In case it has happened, you can still check it back through the function "Inquiry Record" on "My DIYTrade Home".
It is because the sender is using a different coding as yours. To avoid the coding problem, we suggest you to receive email through Microsoft Outlook which enables you to change the correct coding when the content is unreadable.
It can be caused by:
P.S.: If you are using free email account such as Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, etc, please ensure the
"spam mail filtering" is correctly setup.
- Your contact email is not yet verify; or
- Your contact email is not working properly. To find out the problem, please try the following: Replace your current contact email with a properly working email. Try to send a message through your
"contact us" page. If you can receive the message from the new email account, which means that your previous email account has problem to receive email.
Regret, we don't provide this service. However, you are able to view the details of the inquiry by clicking "Inquiry Record" on "My DIYTrade Home".
Payment and Service Activation
- If your payment is done through Bank Transfer, Postal Remittance, Cheque or Bank Remittance, please fax us the payment slip (for details, please refer to the Servive Order Form ). Normally, the service will activate within the same day we received your payment copy.
- If you pay by credit card or PayPal, the service will activate immediately after the payment transaction is confirmed by the system.
You can check your service detail on "My DIYTrade Home" after sign in.
It can be happened if your domain is expired before your renewal. Under normal circumstance, we need at least one working day to reactivate your domain. Therefore, we highly recommend you to renew your BizSite before service expiry. If
it's not your case, please contact us
The number shown on the Biz Member icon is an indication of duration of your membership from registration. For service details, you can check it on "My DIYTrade Home".
On "My DIYTrade Home" please click "Design Website" under "Site Management" Then, click the "Title & Logo" button on the Pop-up window to upload your company logo from your PC.
P.S.: Your logo file must be less than 50K, either in JPG or GIF format.
The page you see may only be cached by the browser. Please refresh the page by "F5" key.
For BizSite user, please ensure you change both of the "Company Name" in the "Update Account Information" under "Administration" tab and the "Title" in the "Edit Website Design" box under "Edit" tab. * Please note that if you don't fill up the "Title", our system will use your company name as your website title name.
To best position your logo in the website, we suggest you to use height 60 pixels as your logo size and the file size should be less than 500K.
The maximum paragraphs you can add to a web page is 20, please check whether you've already used up.
Please ensure your photo file should be less than 500K, either in JPG or GIF format. Color mode should be RGB and not CMYK.
In your member area, please click "Edit" tab. You can use the
"Up/Down" arrow to change the page position.
In your member area, please select "Administration" tab. In the "Website Functions" column, please select
"Website Languages" . Choose "English" in the
"Website Main Language" and then confirm the selection by clicking
To enable buyers to find out your products accurately, you need to provide a meaningful name (please don't use number) to your products which can best describe it. In addition, you have to select a category and maximum 3 keywords which can best fit it. It is very important as we will use the category and keywords you selected to list your products on DIYTrade and most of the global search engines.
Normally, it caused by incorrect use of Chinese coding for content editing. Please ensure you are using GB code for Simplified Chinese version and BIG5 code for Traditional Chinese version.
P.S.: You only need to edit either one of the Chinese version, our system will translate the other one automatically for you.
Yes, you can. In your member area, please click "Administration" tab and then click "Select Contact Form Format" in the "Website Functions" column. Choose
"Simple" format and then click "OK" button to confirm the change.
We suggest you to include such as company certificates, awards, design, job vacancy, etc on the custom pages. We don’t suggest you to include product information on these pages, it’s because only products in the product catalog can be listed and searchable by buyers on DIYTrade.
Please check whether you have tick the box of the page on the "Edit Website Content" box under "Edit" tab. If you are a Free Member, you can only view 1 custom page when you browse your website although you have enabled all the others. However, you can view these pages by clicking "Preview BizSite" in the "Edit" tab.
Website keyword is the words which can best describe your website (maxi. 150 characters), it will be used for search engine submission. Product keyword is the words which can best describe your product (Maxi. 3 words or phrases), it will be used for product listing on DIYTrade. They are both for searching purpose, which helping visitors to find out your website and product accurately.
Click "Administration" tab and choose "Website Languages" on Website Functions column. Then, tick the box "English" and confirm by "OK" button.
Product Group feature is exclusive for BizSite only. If you are a free member, you can test drive and preview it by clicking "Preview BizSite" in the "Edit" tab. This feature will be activated once you upgraded your Free Website to BizSite.
You can protect this type of products with "Password Protected" feature. Once it is enabled, a password is required when browsing this product group.
(Password Protection feature is for BizSite only!)
In your member area, click "Edit" tab and then select
"Product Catalog". Choose "Edit Product Group" and you can activate the function by clicking
"Enable Password" on the group with a lock symbol. Now, you can set up the password from the pop-up window.
(Password Protected feature is for BizSite only!)
It is because the first group is the core, so you are not allowed to move it. If you have to, you need to do it by product instead of by group. That means you have to change the product group of product in Group 1 to Group 2 and then vice versa. After that, please rename the group.
(Product Group feature is for BizSite only!)
The number shows on the "Website Counter" is an accumulation of pages viewed by visitors since your website launched. However, the number shows on the "Total Pages View" is a monthly total.
Google advertising provides a subsidy for the free website service. Therefore, you
can't hide the Google Ads. If you don't want to display it in your free website, please consider to upgrade your free website to BizSite.
If you are still unable to find answer, please send us your question by clicking Here.